Ian Sharman's Reviews > Juggernaut (2020-) #4

Juggernaut (2020-) #4 by Fabian Nicieza

Absolutely loved this.

It's action packed, which you'd expect from a Juggernaut book, but there's also enough talking and thoughtful moments for it not to become dull.

I really love the developing friendship between Cain and D-Cell, and the continuing mystery of whether or not she's a mutant. Given Cain's somewhat fractious history with the X-Men and mutantdom one can't help but think that the answer to that mystery will be...interesting.

The art, by Ron Garney, is, of course, stunning, and suits the book absolutely perfectly.

I also enjoyed the use of pre-existing but fairly obscure villains, and the updating of Arnim Zola's look so he doesn't just look stupid. He felt like a credible threat in this, which was refreshing.

We also learn that the Juggernaut is no longer under the control of Cytorrak, and given that the theme of this series seems to be villains who are being controlled by outside forces that's clearly not a coincidence.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Juggernaut (2020-) #4.

December 31, 2020 – Started Reading