mizlanah's Reviews > Playing to Win

Playing to Win by Jaci Burton

bookshelves: sports-romance, author-jaci-burton

4 stars

As always, I like Rileys and it's the sports romance, the more reason to love it.

I enjoyed reading of how the story went. Cole the some-sort of lone ranger pro football player and being troublemaker jeopardized his career. Savannah came into his life to coach and form the newly nice ideal image of Cole. Within so, the two liked and enjoyed each other until love bloomed and burst.

Cole is hot but I liked it when he tried his best to do good and started to do something different. I liked it he tried to approach Savannah and showed that he really cared about her. Regardless of their not-so-bombastic romance, the small tiny bit chemistry was there anyway. At least, I could feel the passion and love between them. I felt sorry for Savannah. It was heart wrenching reading about the lack of love in her life, especially from her mother. But then, with her to be Riley soon, she would infinity of love from the huge, loving family.

Read on your peril.

P/S I can't wait for Garrett and Alicia's story in the next installment! Read the excerpt and from what I gathered things sound very interesting.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing to Win.

July 20, 2012 – Shelved
September 10, 2012 – Started Reading
September 11, 2012 –
42.0% "Said things like "was virgin when" and "first time get laid" in front of your mother and a guest??? Wow, isn't that kind of conservation so weird?"
September 13, 2012 – Finished Reading