Kelly-Ann ~ Sassy Bookish Mama's Reviews > Texas Witness Threat

Texas Witness Threat by Cate Nolan

1923595

If suspense is your type of book then this is for you as as soon as you start reading you are immersed into it. Christine is at the wrong place at the wrong time... or is she? She is caught in the middle of witnessing a murder and Texas Ranger Blake Larsen comes to her rescue and offers his help and protection. This book definitely delivers on the suspense and mystery. It keeps you guessing on who the culprit could be and when you find out everything is somewhat tied together to a past crime it gets even more intriguing. Of course I am not going to tell you all the nitty gritty as you should definitely pick this one up and I don't want to ruin it for you!

As always the romance of these Love Inspired Stories moves quickly but I found it appropriate for this setting. Blake is definitely swoon worthy and has met his match with very stubborn Christine. I totally understand the why she is so set in being independent although I warn you it does get a bit annoying at times. You just want her to stay put!

This was my first book by Cate Nolan and I would definitely pick up another one of her books and read it. I thought she did a great job on this quick read. I recommend it if you want a dose of suspense and you have a short period to read in!

(I received a copy of this book through Just Read. I was not required to post a positive review. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Texas Witness Threat.

December 30, 2020 – Started Reading