birdie's Reviews > All the Tides of Fate

All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn  Grace

if there’s one thing i’ve learned today while reading the entirety of this book, it’s not to trust adalyn grace anymore. she can and will hurt your soul ‘till you can feel the pain in your bones. i am a puddle of emotions and tears.

my full review can be found here!

i truly think all the tides of fate outdoes all the stars and teeth on so many levels. and i already loved the first book, so that says a lot. this is not what i expected from the sequel at all: it’s so much better. i don’t think i’m capable of explaining how good this was.

i’ll try in my own chaotic way though. but first i need tissues because i’m crying...again.

okay so, adalyn grace’s writing style on its own just gives me LIFE. it’s just so good and vividly and dark at moments and HELP. i’m obsessed. and i of course always appreciate the adventure in these books...though i’m really, really jealous. like, amora??? why am i not on your crew???

i already loved these characters but now i adore them. if anyone would try to touch them i would just...shred them in pieces the way adalyn grace did with my heart. and now i want to scream thinking of these characters, yay!!!

the ending though...how do i even begin??? oh yeah, let me keep it short: QZSERTYGUHJ. thank you for listening to my speech.

i shall never recover. half my soul is in this book now (if you know you know ;) ).

blog | bookstagram | more

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Tides of Fate.

December 27, 2020 – Shelved
March 4, 2021 – Shelved as: i-would-die-for-these-characters
March 4, 2021 – Shelved as: mental-health-and-more
March 4, 2021 – Shelved as: why-im-not-mentally-stable
March 4, 2021 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Paige ♠ (new)

Paige ♠ I just finished the first book last night and she was my favorite character too 😆

birdie Paige ♠ wrote: "I just finished the first book last night and she was my favorite character too 😆"

YES!! Vataea is just such a queen and I'm kinda, really obsessed lol. Hope you enjoyed the book, I can't wait for the sequel!!

Kelsie Christensen The ending tore me apart 😩 So bittersweet but so great

birdie Kelsie wrote: "The ending tore me apart 😩 So bittersweet but so great"

it literally still hurts aah, but yes it was done so well in my opinion!