Tari's Reviews > Long Island Iced Tina

Long Island Iced Tina by Maria DiRico

bookshelves: preordered, netgalley

I just love this series, and Mia has to be one of the funniest main characters I've read about. This is another character I can so easily close my eyes and hear Fran Fine the Nanny speaking as Mia. (And somehow, Val's voice was coming from Nicole lol). I enjoy all these key characters so much, even Donny Boldano Senior has some endearing qualities. Donny Junior is just hilarious without meaning to be. And Jamie's just plain adorable, but even though he's taken, he's a really good and faithful friend for Mia aka someone her dad hopes can keep her out of trouble!

At least Mia and her dad weren't being blamed for the latest murder, but they might as well have been, since the body was found in the bay next to their venue. Once more at the showdown, Mia found herself facing down a crazed killer, but she did okay! Seems she's a lot better driving on the water than on land! Just when Jamie appeared to be taken and happy with no one on the horizon for Mia to even be remotely interested in...well, I'm going to leave it at that and let readers find out for themselves what happens. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Island Iced Tina.

December 26, 2020 – Shelved