John Maberry's Reviews > Partners in Time

Partners in Time by Stevie Turner

bookshelves: fantasy, thriller-suspense, paranormal

A book I was reluctant to read, thinking it must be a romance like so many of the others with time-traveling lovers. Well, at least one of them moving through the years. Assured that it had a lot more than that-in fact, not so much romance but horror and suspense, I downloaded the book. Glad that I did!

It's an odd triangle between a man and his wife who is not interested in having the children he wanted her to, and the ghost from a hundred years before who was more than willing to bear his children.

Doubt that I ever read a story like this one--with a ghost not just appearing all wispy and such, but enough in the flesh to have sex with a person. Jealousy, not surprisingly, ensues. Worse, once involved, the ghost gets involved with the screenwriting husband, she won't let go. Much more and I risk writing spoilers. Suffice it to say that this book will drag you well into the story of how dangerous it is to get involved with a powerful spirit that can take over lives.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Partners in Time.

Started Reading
December 22, 2020 – Finished Reading
December 25, 2020 – Shelved
December 25, 2020 – Shelved as: fantasy
December 25, 2020 – Shelved as: thriller-suspense
December 25, 2020 – Shelved as: paranormal

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Turner Thanks for your review, John. Do you give permission for me to post this on my website?

John Maberry Absolutely!

message 3: by Stevie (new)

Stevie Turner Thanks.