Gabic Reads's Reviews > Everbound

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Jul 18, 2012

bookshelves: reviewed-2013

Original review on Gabic Reads

I've hated Cole from the beginning. He was just too obsessed with getting Nikki back. That isn't love. But just when I'm starting to like him, he goes and the jerkiest jerk move possible and I'm back to hating his guts. There he was being nice to Nikki, and I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, he's actually in love Nikki. And then he did a small jerk thing, and was thinking "Okay, maybe he has a plausible explanation." And then he comes back and shows me his treachery and I'm sittting there thinking:

Yeah, it was bad enough that I pulled out Obi Wan Kenobi. You know it's bad when that happens.

Nikki is an extremely broken person. But she also very strong. She doesn't give up on Jack and does everything she can to save him. I love her and Jack's relationship. They are so cute together and so perfect for each other. <3 Once again though, I wish there was more of Nikki and her younger brother. I loved the twist with the Queen of the Everneath. I didn't see that coming.

Everybody needs to read this series!! Especially who love mythology. AND January 2014 needs to get here faster so I can read the conclusion!!!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everbound.

July 18, 2012 – Shelved