Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Seeking Pack Redemption

Seeking Pack Redemption by Eve Langlais

Jul 17, 2012

bookshelves: arc-copy, author-request, paranormal-romance, requests, favorites, keepers
Read from July 17 to 31, 2012

I really the way Eve carried out the storyline and brought in the different emotions and action, you don’t normally see this in Eve’s books. I really feel that one day soon you’ll find Eve writing a novel that will blow our socks off if she keeps going like this. Her novellas are getting longer and I can see she’s letting her characters grow more.

Warning spoiler below! I really hate spoilers but I feel like those that have ick issues needs to know so they won’t buy the book and end up hating it and giving hate reviews.

Some will have ick issues with this book but life isn’t always full of roses and this is what I liked best about this book. Yes, the heroine is pregnant and the father of the baby dies, so the brother sees her as a mate. The key factor to me was she was never married to the baby’s father and by what I read they were not together for a long period of time. Reading a pregnant woman having sex is no bother to me, heck I am reading a ménage story with a woman getting it on with 3 hunky guys, so why should a pregnant woman having sex bother me lol.

My biggest complaint is I didn’t feel like the heroine had enough time with her mates, it felt rushed after they meet.

If you read the second book you’ll find Jaxon’s story is finished and I really like how it was handled.

I feel this is a series that needs to be read in order to grasp what is happening.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeking Pack Redemption.

Miranda Oh I am so jealous right now!!! I am anxious to have this!!!

Laurie Garrison Twigs1704 wrote: "Oh I am so jealous right now!!! I am anxious to have this!!!"

This is one of my fave series by Eve I can wait to get too it..

Miranda I haven't read much of her other stuff yet, but this one is my favorite shifter series by far.

Laurie Garrison OMG.. You need to read Crazy and Lucifer's Daughter this is a series that is so freaking good Oh, and then there is Delicate Freakn' Flower another great series. I can go on and on but you get the point LOL...

Miranda Haha! I'm pretty sure I have most of the first of every one of her series marked as TBR...I just have not gotten around to buying them yet. But I most definitely plan on reading all of her books. :)

Miranda Great review Laurie! I completely agree with you about the ick factor. I don't know how you are going to read a menage book and be grossed out by the fact that the heroine is preggers.

Laurie Garrison Twigs1704 wrote: "Great review Laurie! I completely agree with you about the ick factor. I don't know how you are going to read a menage book and be grossed out by the fact that the heroine is preggers."

Thanks! My issue was how the father died. It was really sad and I was shocked that Eve would write that, but again it made the story more real and emotional for me at least.

Miranda I agree. I thought that he would end up like Jax did in some ways. I love to see how this series is developing and growing.