Fiona McGier's Reviews > A Kinky Christmas Carol

A Kinky Christmas Carol by Lisabet Sarai

bookshelves: lgbtq, erotica, bdsm, holiday-romance

Okay, I'm still not considering "the lifestyle" for my own relationship. But reading books by Lisabet Sarai and others, have convinced me that for some, there is such a fine line between pleasure and pain that there is no line at all sometimes--one leads to the other, and back again. This book is a retelling of Dicken's A Christmas Carol, but quickly veers away from the over-arcing story line into erotic scenes.

Michael is the hero, who is totally in love with the older man he lives with, Neil, but he's afraid to express to Neil how much he craves experimenting with BDSM, because he's afraid he'll lose the man he loves. He wakes up to find a gorgeous man in his apartment, lounging in gold leather near his tree. The man tells him he's his "future lover," who he'll meet once he leaves Neil. He proceeds to "show" Michael many scenes they'll experience together, including a few orgy situations. All of this is exceedingly hot to the sexually bored newbie that Michael is, but he begins to suspect all will not be for the better if he allows this new man to enter his life--for real.

There is a very happy ending where Michael discovers what's really important to him, and he makes the right choice for his future. I enjoyed reading this seasonal story, Sarai-style.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Kinky Christmas Carol.

December 20, 2020 – Started Reading