Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Write Christmas

Write Christmas by Thommy Hutson

Note: This Review contains NO spoilers

Love watching Hallmark Christmas movies?!?! Well, that is how Write Christmas by Thommy Hutson read. I am such a sucker for these holiday movies, especially when there is a twist of Christmas magic intertwined into the story. This was an enjoyable and heartwarming holiday tale with hints of those Christmas classic stories that many of us grew up reading and/or watching.

The world-building is set up well in the prologue and in the first few chapters to give reader(s) that winter holiday season atmosphere. Although the beginning felt slow, I thought the descriptive flow in the start sets up the reader(s) for the holiday feel-good story filled with magic and a little bit of romance. Many of the characters are well-developed and relatable on many levels.

I was so drawn into Abby's journey that I felt like I was in Winter Glen, both versions, with her. So, yeah, Write Christmas read so much like those magical Hallmark Christmas movies that I enjoy watching and escaping to during the holiday season. So... Love watching those warmhearted holiday stories filled with Christmas magic?!? Then, reader(s) will definitely delight in reading Write Christmas by Thommy Hutson.

Reviewer: Jasmine
Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is my own opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Write Christmas.

December 16, 2020 – Started Reading