Kayla's Reviews > Seduce

Seduce by Felicity Heaton

I did a video review of Seduce, which was super freaking good! If you would like to see my video review CLICK HERE. Let me know what you think.

BELOW is my WRITTEN review if you'd rather read what I thought than watching.

This but is definitely a treasure... and my guilty pleasure. This book was full of excitement, and I always enjoy entering this wonderful world that Felicity has created.

This is the 3rd book in this series and it is Antonio and Sera's story. Sera is a "changed" vampire which means she is at the BOTTOM (social class wise) of all Vampires. Sera has fantasized about making Antoine hers ever since she first laid eyes on him... but there are a couple of problems. Number 1 he is an ARISTOCRAT vampire, and number 2 he appears to have no emotions whatsoever. Sera doesn't let that deter her... instead it motivates her to break through his walls of defense. To try and do this she decides to audition for a position in the Vampire Erotic Theatre but her Interview went in a whole different direction than she thought it would.

Here she finally gets the chance to Seduce Antoine, does she succeed? Well, you will just have to buy this book to find out! You definitely get to see more of Snow in this book and I was super excited about that... in addition you get to see another side of him! I really loved this book guys "hence the five stars". So, go buy it, read it, love it, and review it so I can see what you thought about it!

-Received from the Author, for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduce.

Started Reading