Melanie's Reviews > Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

F 50x66
Jul 17, 2012

I have to say, I loved this book. I went on to read the whole series, and they definitely got better as they progressed. I thought this first book dragged a bit, and, after I'd finished the whole series, I realized why. This book is more of an introduction, and beginning, of a problem that spans over the first couple of books. Aside from this, I still loved it. I enjoyed that the heroine, while still being adept at kicking asses, was still very much prone to failures and huge screw-ups. Riley Jenson is a great character, who evolves throughout not only this book, but the whole series. I also loved that, while you were not able to tell the 'baddies' straight from the beginning, the author cleverly structured it so that the reader could still form a great dislike for those characters (Talon especially). I love the bond between Riley and her twin, though I kind of wished that it could have been explored more in this book (never fear, that is remedied in the following books). I absolutely loved Quinn in this book. While it is obvious his affection for Riley grows, he's very hot and cold, but in a more realistic way than most authors write it. Overall, a great read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Moon Rising.