John2012's Reviews > Blood on the Horns: The Long Strange Ride of Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls

Blood on the Horns by Roland Lazenby

Nov 06, 2008

Blood on the Horns: The Long Strange Ride of Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls was not such a great book it wasn’t such a great book. This book wasn’t great because it only goes through the 1990’s of Michael Jordan, and it tells a bad side of Michael Jordan.
This book doesn’t tell you the life of Michael Jordan it only tells you about the years that he won his championships and to me that am boring because now you don’t know why he loves that game, what drives him to be that way or any background information the man behind the championships.
Second this book tells a bad side of the greatest athlete of all-time. It tells how Mike didn’t like his coaches or like his teammates tell they gave him a better supporting team. And what made me even madder is that they said mike talk the most, more than anyone in the NBA.
So to conclude this paper I hated this book because it embarrassed the greatest basketball player and told you a story without any background on it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood on the Horns.