Jen's Reviews > Ceaseless

Ceaseless by Abbi Glines

Jul 15, 2012

bookshelves: young-adult, pnr, rock, x-read-in-2012, my-favorites

Can we dare to hope for another book featuring Gee and Loose??? That would be soo cool!

What a great way to end a series though - in the last book we found out that Pagan's soul wrapped around Jay - and we were all hoping for a book with more Jay in it.. well we got it..

The good thing about being Human, is free will. We are able to choose the one that our soul has already picked out for us... or we can go with who our heart wants.. sometimes Fate isn't always the right way to go.

When Pagan and Miranda get to their new dorm at collage, they are so excited. They have no memory of what happened with Dank or Gee, or Leif. They don't even know who they are. So when they pull in to their parking spot, and see the gothic chick with the black hair and pink tips getting out of her sleek black convertible, they both look afraid of her.

Taking their boxes up to their room, a motorcycle pulls up in front of the dorm causing Pagan to drop her box of shoes. She looks over to the offending machine, but can't help but double take her eyes when she sees the guy riding it.

when she tells him his noisy motorcycle caused the mess in the road, he calmly got off his bike and helped her pick up her shoes. Then he took the box and asked her where to bring them..

Thats when she hears the ever so loudly shrill of a scream of Miranda "DANK WALKER!!!"

Ok Miranda is a fan, and Pagan doesn't even know who he is. great. But since she found out that he's a Rock Star, there is no way should could like him.. sex drugs and rock and roll, and Pagan just don't mix.

That night, Miranda and Gee pull Pagan into a club by the Collage. Miranda see's Jay first, and warns Pagan. When Pagan sees the girl dancing all over Jay, she doesn't even feel concerned.
When Jay sees Pagan, he stops and walks over to her. Shocked he would be seeing her again after a year of not speaking.

Miranda hooks up with Nathan, one of Jays friends.
When Dank shows up at the club things start to feel more comfortable for Pagan. She feels at ease in his arms.

So now Pagan is stuck - Miranda wants to go out with Nathan and needs Pagan there for support. Which means she has a date with Jay now..

Things couldn't go more wrong.
Jay has changed since the 3 years they dated -

I love this book, this whole series - Dank is such a sweetheart! I love the idea of Death falling in love - he sees the human soul instead of the person. It's just really sweet -

Loved it :D Abbi Glines is moving up to my top 5 favorite authors :D
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ceaseless.