Christina McDonald's Reviews > Confessions on the 7:45

Confessions on the 7 by Lisa Unger

Smart, textured and unsettling, Confessions on the 7:45 may just be my favorite Lisa Unger book yet. With a deep dive into human psychology and a fascinating character study, this one explores the gritty behind the gorgeous, the human behind the façade, and I was totally here for it!

We’re introduced first to Selena, who meets a stranger on the train and confesses that she thinks her husband is cheating on her with the nanny. They part ways, thinking they’ll never speak again. But a few days later, Selena’s nanny disappears. And Selena begins to have second thoughts about that meeting.

With multiple POVs, deliciously devious twists, loads of secrets and lies, this book is cleverly plotted and compulsively readable. I highly recommend for thriller and mystery fans who love empathetically woven characters and a few heart-pounding scenes along the way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions on the 7.

Started Reading
December 13, 2020 – Shelved
December 13, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

DeAnn I completely agree Christina! This was a good one!

Christina McDonald DeAnn wrote: "I completely agree Christina! This was a good one!" I loved it! So glad you did too! :)