Vivian's Reviews > Infatuate

Infatuate by Aimee Agresti

Jul 14, 2012

bookshelves: angels, romance, fantasy, highschool, young-adult, arc, bought-or-owned

Shaking with anticipation aosdifklasf

EDIT: why is the COVER SO HIDEOUS COMAPRED TO THE FIRST?!?!?
DON'T THEY KNOW THAT TAKING PHOTOS FROM BELOW MAKES YOU LOOK FAT

EDIT 02/15: okay ARC obtained... rEADINGGGGGG GAHHHHHHHHHH

REVIEW
Phoooeee, why does Agresti always have to drag the climax up until the last page? I feel like I'm still sweating from it all.

I liked this book more than the last for several reasons. This book had the potential to be soo cliche but I am absolutely glad it didn't turn out so. Lance and Haven were more developed, and everything built up rather nicely towards the end. Even though the couple was rocky for the main portion of the book, I felt like their time apart gave us a window to see their true personalities. They all had their flaws but it was all shown in a calm and casual manner. As for Lucian and Lance... I kept getting their names mixed up!!

Anyway, that cliffhanger ending kind of ended the book on a sour note instead of an exciting one for me... so I won't be looking for the next book as much as I would like to. Great sequel all in all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infatuate.

July 14, 2012 – Shelved
February 15, 2013 – Shelved as: arc
February 15, 2013 – Shelved as: bought-or-owned
February 23, 2013 –
page 149
35.82% "Started off slow, as usual... but slowly picked up!"
February 24, 2013 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Rai (new) - added it

Rai Yeah, the cover is bad compared to the last one, but the model doesn't look fat.... I just wished that they would've added other characters onto the cover with the girl.