Bella's Reviews > Auracle

Auracle by Gina Rosati

bookshelves: arc-for-review, i-have-a-copy

Lets start off by saying this is a MUST read of 2012 and that’s the truth! I want to thank Gina for letting me experience the wonderful journey this book took me on and a huge thanks for writing it for us as well! The story of Anna was so different from most books I have read and I have to say it was remarkable! How cool yet scary it must have been for her to be able to astrally project form herself while she slept. The place’s she is able to visit, how exciting that must have been. Yet the only people who know she can do this was her best friend Rei, a boy she has known for most her life. Until one night while she is out of her body something that as never happened to her before does and when she returns to herself she finds out some very unsettling things.

I really enjoyed the friendship between Anna and Rei through out the book. The story line never failed and keeping me wanted to see what was next. Gina had me glued to the pages I could never get enough. At times I really felt Anna’s feelings and even got nerves at some points wondering what was next! The story started and ending with excitement, adventure, love, craziness and SO much more!

I really have to say this was one of the harder reviews I had to do because the book is that good. I don’t want to mess anything up and I don’t want to give too much away! It was a for sure an exhilarating adventure for one to take with Anna little gift. I thought it was so cool she could do something like that but also worried about the, “what if “ you would never get back to yourself. What would you do?!

If I had to suggest this one I would defiantly tell you to run out and get it TODAY! This one is for all ages and all ages will fall in love! Gina is a fantastic writer and I hope you will feel the same too!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Auracle.

July 13, 2012 – Shelved