Evelyn Dotson's Reviews > Fall from Grace

Fall from Grace by Emily Bex

Read 3 times. Last read December 7, 2020 to December 17, 2020.

The fourth installment of the Medici brings about new love interests, revenge, karma, and new beginnings. Several years have passed since the huge battle between Shade, Kate, and Max. Life has been quiet and pleasant for the family. Now, a new Medici will enter the picture. Shade’s and Kate’s love will grow deeper. Lorenzo, their son will take on new lessons in life. Luka’s and Shannon’s relationship will grow deeper and more connected. Raven and Mica will take their relationship to the next level as well. Cory’s life will be forever changed~ Alec will run for the Presidency…but it will cost him more than he bargained in the end~ Rissa, karma will bite back in unexpected ways! Max will get his revenge but at what cost?! Shade will take on much more responsibility and will have to continue to fight to protect his Familia. Emily Bex writes a world that we become so immersed in…it is as if we are there! We feel their love, accomplishments but also the horrors they experience~ these books are about family and the deep bonds forged between friends~ What will be in store for the Medici’s next? And all the other player’s in the game? I do believe many characters that appeared in this book have made plans for the future to infringe upon the Medici Empire, one way or another! Now we wait…I received this as an ARC and am leaving a voluntary review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall from Grace.

Finished Reading