Tari's Reviews > A Catered Book Club Murder

A Catered Book Club Murder by Isis Crawford

bookshelves: netgalley

Another fun and crazy adventure with these sleuthing sisters, one the voice of reason and the other completely uninhibited as proven when Bernie found her way into a suspect's house through a window. I always enjoy their banter with each other that sometimes has nothing to do with the case but after all, they're bakers by trade, so yeah it's not weird to hear some food and bakery talk going on either. I love the characters of their dad Sean and his police buddy Clyde. Poor Clyde always gets conned by yummy baked goodness into spilling whatever he can about the case.

I really had no idea until the end whodunit. It seemed like in that whole book club that had the sisters investigating a member's murder, no one was able to be completely trusted. The showdown was pretty exciting. This is one of the few series I can read out of order but still have it make decent sense. I'm sure there are a few little things that happened along the way. Someday I do intend to start it from the beginning.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Catered Book Club Murder.

December 1, 2020 – Shelved