Mary (BookHounds)'s Reviews > The Raven Boys

Jul 12, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, around-the-world-arc-tours, young-adult
Read from July 12 to 29, 2012

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Raven Boys.

08/24/2012 page 340

message 1: by Jazmin (new)

Jazmin Do you like it so far?

Mary (BookHounds) I love her writing and the story is good, just really sloooow to evolve, lots of set up since it is a new series.

message 3: by Jazmin (new)

Jazmin okay good!, now I know I want to read it!

Mary (BookHounds) OK -- finished it and loved it. This was one of those books where you have to read EVERY word or you might miss something.

Amber at Fall Into Books It's incredibly inconsiderate to put the spoiler up without hiding it like that. Thanks for ruining the book for me. Now I don't even want to finish it!

Juhina oh my god you just totally spoiled the book for me... you can't just put the spoiler out in the open...

Mary (BookHounds) I am so sorry -- I didn't realize my notes posted. I am trying to figure out how to delete them.

Juhina just update the status again to something empty and the previous one will be hidden.
its ok, you didn't do it on purpose

Amber at Fall Into Books No worries. We all make mistakes. Doing it on purpose is jerky, but doing it on accident is human. :D

Mary (BookHounds) Another blogger recommended keeping track here for reviews and this was the first time I used it. I belong to a group that shares copies, so I can't make notes int he book. I won't be trying that again. My son made me a reminder thingy in my iPhone so I can do notes that way. I should have know that it was too convenient.

Amber at Fall Into Books Ohh, yea that was a bad idea, haha, but how could you have known? I use a Word doc for my comments. I honestly thought someone had hacked your account and posted the spoiler because that didn't seem like you, haha. I replied the night before the GRE test, though, so I was super stressed. The book was still good, and there were other surprises. No harm done. :D