Leona's Reviews > Rift

Rift by Andrea Cremer

Jul 12, 2012

Read from July 14 to 21, 2012

Thank you to the publishers for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I haven't read Andrea Cremer's Nightshade series yet, so I wasn't sure of what to expect when starting Rift. I was instantly pulled into this wonderful story and Andrea Cremer had me in her grasp for the entire book. Andrea Cremer has a wonderful writing style that I instantly loved. She described everything in perfect detail and helped us to get a sense of the environment and a feel for the characters thoughts and feeling. In Rift we get a look at the back story to

Ember is a strong female character that you can't help but connect with. She has a unique and irresistible attitude that is easily relatable. I stayed up way to late to read more of Embers story. It's near impossible to not love her.

The romance in this book is irresistible and I found myself feeling every single emotion that Ember was feeling.

There are several characters in this book that I loved and hated, and sometimes it was hard to decide if I liked them or not. Every character was well rounded and it made the book even more enjoyable. I adored every aspect of this book.

This review appeared on my blog: http://severalbooksatonce.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rift.