Sofia Lazaridou's Reviews > In Total Surrender

In Total Surrender by Anne Mallory

bookshelves: historical-romance

Oh!” This was said brightly, as if she was happy he had noticed. “I decided I needed my own workspace, instead of constantly infringing upon yours.So I had a few of the boys move a desk in here.”
He stared at the petite,feminine, desk that was pushed against his. And wondered how the bloody hell she had managed to convince men who were terrified of him to move the desk inside his domain.

“Absolutely not.”

***

Two hours later, he was still scowling as she happily worked on... whatever the hell it was she was working on.Across from him.At her desk.How the hell . . .

He remembered saying no.He remembered cursing.Threatening her unborn children.Then there was a sort of hazy period of smiles and calm words. Then she had touched the back of his hand with her naked fingers.

And now, here he was with... her desk... pressed to his—surreptitiously watching her scratch her paper,the tip of her tongue poking from the side of her mouth as she worked.

The 3rd and final book in the Secrets trilogy is slightly different from the other two.But still it is amazing.

It's Andreas time to find his one and forever love.Yeah the mafia guy who looks like he is going to kill you because you are breathing will find his woman and settle down.I liked Andres from the first time I saw him.Phoebe bakes,controls the boys at Andrea and Romans place and is smarter than she looks.

I wanted to see more of the previous characters because I missed them and if I had started from this book I would think it was a stand-up alone book.

...Go somewhere else.Somewhere safer.”

Anywhere else.God,please.Or he was likely to do something horribly awful,like surrender his sanity and kiss her.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Total Surrender.

Quotes Sofia Liked

Anne Mallory
“Oh!” This was said brightly, as if she was happy he had noticed. “I decided I needed my own workspace, instead of constantly infringing upon yours. So I had a few of the boys move a desk in here.”

He stared at the petite, feminine, desk that was pushed against his. And wondered how the bloody hell she had managed to convince men who were terrified of him to move the desk inside his domain.

“Absolutely not.”

***

Two hours later, he was still scowling as she happily worked on . . . whatever the hell it was she was working on. Across from him. At her desk. How the hell . . .

He remembered saying no. He remembered cursing. Threatening her unborn children. Then there was a sort of hazy period of smiles and calm words. Then she had touched the back of his hand with her naked fingers.

And now, here he was with . . . her desk . . . pressed to his—surreptitiously watching her scratch her paper, the tip of her tongue poking from the side of her mouth as she worked.”
Anne Mallory, In Total Surrender

Anne Mallory
“...Go somewhere else. Somewhere safer.”

Anywhere else. God, please. Or he was likely to do something horribly awful, like surrender his sanity and kiss her.”
Anne Mallory, In Total Surrender