Lhenry's Reviews > Her Forgotten Betrayal

Her Forgotten Betrayal by Anna DeStefano

U 50x66
Jul 11, 2012

bookshelves: amnesia, explosions-and-gunbattles-galore, favorite-hero, hh-loves-cats
Read in July, 2012

I think I really liked this one because I really liked the hero, Cole. He was smart, patient, loyal, a creative problem solver. I also like how the plot was revealed in 2 ways through Cole and Shaw talking things out, including their history and some flashbacks and through action like bullet shots, chases through the woods, explosions,etc. Oh yeah there was a heroine, named for some strange reason "Shaw" She is the amnesia victim in this one, and hopefully due to her amnesia behaves like a hysterical, overwrought ninny through the majority of the book. It sounds like I didn't like her but kudos to the author because Shaw was actually believable and her hysteria was made understandable (for the most part) by her circumstances. By the grande finale of the book, you could see why Cole stuck with her and pretty much let her do it her way to trap the villain.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Forgotten Betrayal.