heather's Reviews > Walking Disaster

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Jul 11, 2012

So, anyone that knows me, knows how much I LOVE Travis Maddox!!! BD is my favorite all time book and I couldn’t wait to read WD! The waiting was excruciating! When I finally got approved via Netgalley, I dove right in and all other books got tossed aside. I needed my Travis fix and fast!!!

Anyone whom loved BD as much as I did really should get their hands on this book! At first, I was a little apprehensive to read it thinking that it may just be the same story that I had already read. (5 times, but who’s counting?) And it was the same story….with some behind the scenes added in and all from his holy hottness Travis, himself. I really enjoyed finally knowing what TM was thinking and feeling. We get to dive into extra chapters finding out where Travis went when he left or where was he when he wasn’t in the room.

Now, there was a little extra added onto the end of Travis’s book. We get to see a little farther into the future and a taste of what Mr. & Mrs. Maddox are up to.

I honestly can’t say that I loved this book better than BD, my heart will always be with Abby’s side of the story, but, I did enjoy it all the same. I am telling you, if you loved Beautiful Disaster, get this book, you won’t be sorry!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Walking Disaster.

July 11, 2012 – Shelved