Jessi's Reviews > The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types

The Wisdom of the Enneagram by Don Richard Riso

Jul 27, 2007

bookshelves: healing-arts, nonfiction, spirituality
Read in July, 2007

The enneagram is a highly logical, accurate personality profiling system widely used by psychologists and intelligence agencies worldwide. The theory is that there are nine basic personality types, and everyone fits into one basic category, but you can have strong aspects, or "wings" of the other categories as well. you are the only one who can truly "type" yourself, and it is a tool for self-understanding and relationship building more than figuring out other people, but it stands true that the better you understand yourself the better you relate to others in any sense. I first read this several years ago at a workshop at my summer camp (abby signed us all up for it, she's such a "1"! the loveliest "1" i ever met!) and have since taken several other workshops and discussion groups revolving around the enneagram. very useful stuff!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wisdom of the Enneagram.

08/18/2016 marked as: read