Melissa, Book Boyfriend and Husband Make Three's Reviews > The Witch of the Prophecy

The Witch of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne

bookshelves: top-read-2020, paranormal

One of my favorite aspects of paranormal romance is how the authors are able to construct an entire world with their own variations of “rules”. It really shows the authors ability to imagine a unique setting then crafting words in a way that places the reader in their world.

This author writes in third person which is something that has to be written in a certain way for me to really get pulled into the story. There are only a few authors I read that write like this and now Victoria Jayne is another.

She created an entire paranormal world with her own spin on vampires, werewolves that is utterly consuming.

Divina is a witch that is being told she’s a part of a prophecy. I loved her from the very start. She was sassy, stubborn, and wasn’t willing to blindly follow what others said her life should be. She was on a mission and she was bringing Rori, the vampire of the prophecy with her. They were in love but one day, Rori was just gone.

Rori is a vampire in love with Divina. He was a bit alpha, he and Divina had amazing chemistry. They love each other but it’s never that easy. The prophecy weighs heavily on their minds and those moments tugged at my heart strings. You could feel the intense connection between them and the love they still had. They were hurting and you felt that right along with them.

Aric is the werewolf of the prophecy, he had a side that was incredibly sweet but he also had a side that was alpha, growly and possessive when it came to Divina.

I loved how immersed I became in this world. It’s packed full of intriguing twists and turns, characters to love and ones that are questionable. It had all these unique qualities that made it especially enjoyable.

The characters have some fun and witty banter amongst the chaos of the prophecy that made me giggle. I can’t wait to see where the story goes next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Witch of the Prophecy.

November 19, 2020 – Started Reading