Louise H - ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐'s Reviews > Revolutionary

Revolutionary by Colleen Cowley

bookshelves: 2020, dystopian, magic, lies, secrets, 5-plus-star

I read this both trying to savour every moment of this final book, whilst also being absolutely desperate to find out what happens next. I wanted to complete the story yet at the same time never finish it, because this story of Beatrice, Peter, Rosemary, Lydia, Martinelli et al has rapidly become one of my favourite series' ever.

There was just so much that happened in this final instalment, with twist upon shock upon surprise. Not once did the pace drop, this held my attention with a firm grip and a depth of emotion that had me laughing, crying and raging in equal measure. The story had me on the figurative edge of my seat, unable to get even close to guessing what would happen next.

Colleen Cowley surpassed all my expectations with Revolutionary, it had action, it had adventure, it had love and it had battles of good verses evil on an epic scale. She created a tale that was the very essence of magical, both in storyline and in its ability to transport the reader into another world.

The only bad thing about this book is that it had to end. Despite the inequalities of the world, I'd love to actually spend time with Bee, Peter, their family and friends. I do hope the author has more stories in the pipeline and I don't have to wait too long for her next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revolutionary.

November 14, 2020 – Started Reading