Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag's Reviews > Trying to Score

Trying to Score by Toni Aleo

6204723

bookshelves: my-favorites

This is hard review to write because I don't want to give away any spoilers.
This is the second book I've read from Toni Aleo and if I wasn't a HUGE fan after reading Taking Shots, I definitely would be after reading Trying To Score!!!
I love love love this story!!! Toni's writing and this series are the reason I love to read so much!!! SO FREAKING GOOD!!! This is my favorite book in the series.
In Taking Shots I loved Shea's character~he made the book for me. In Trying To Score it was the story that made the book for me. I was hooked from the beginning and I wanted nothing more then to immerse myself in the story!! I couldn't pull myself away from Lucas, Fallon, Aidan and Audrey because I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I'm so glad Toni brought Shea and Ellie back, they had some great scenes~so funny.
Toni wrote another great hockey-playing, sexy, tattooed, sweet, cocky, romantic hero and more HOT sex scenes!! Trying To Score is heart-warming, romantic, sweet, sexy, funny and a bit sad.
Just a great read that is definitely taking up room in my keeper pile while waiting to be reread.
I can't wait to read Empty Net and I hope that it is not the last of this series because I definitely don't want it to end!!
5 out of 5 rating.

**Received this copy from Toni Aleo ~ Thank you so much!!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trying to Score.

July 9, 2012 – Shelved
July 24, 2012 –
0.0% "On page 16 in Nook~OMG...I am loving this book so much!!!! Toni is killing me with this series~~SO FREAKING GOOD!!! :)"
July 25, 2012 –
0.0% "pg 109 Nook Uh-Oh!!! This is not gonna be good!!!"
July 25, 2012 –
0.0% "Nook pg 223 Awww...Love the scene with the heart earrings *sighs*. So good!!! :)"
July 25, 2012 –
0.0% "Nook pg 399 I'm so loving this book~This may be my favorite of the two books~I just love love love this story!!! I can't wait to find out what happens with Audrey!!! :)"
July 25, 2012 – Shelved as: my-favorites
Started Reading
July 26, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Nice one Mariann! I shall have to put this one on the list.

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag Thanks Wendy!! I love this series~so glad that I was introduced to Toni's books!! Great series!! When you read let me know what you think!! :)

message 3: by Karla (last edited Jul 26, 2012 05:34AM) (new)

Karla Great review Mariann! I have the first book and need to get a move on!

message 5: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Mariann wrote: "Thanks Wendy!! I love this series~so glad that I was introduced to Toni's books!! Great series!! When you read let me know what you think!! :)"

NO worries.