TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > C791

Overall Rating 4.25
Story Rating 4.00
Character Rating 4.50
Smexy Rating 4.25

Quick Review: This was a smexy one night read that I pretty much devoured. It hit the spot for my scifi romance craving. I haven't read Eve Langlais before but I will be again (F814 is already on my kindle). The story was really well paced and interesting. I really liked the Cyborgs being the "good" guys and learning how they got free from their creator. I think as the series goes on we will learn more about the individual cyborgs but I love the ones we have met so far. The characters were all very layered even though they each had "emotional" limitations. For each of the male characters we met that played out in different ways. The reason I can't wait for F814 is for Solus to fall and fall hard. The smexy between Joe and Chloe was sizzling. I felt their connection immediately and loved how their story played out. I will say that Chloe's story broke my heart and it was hard to read at times. There is violence against her that some people will find distracting. I think it was a great story arch but it should be noted.

Final Thought: If you like Science Fiction Romance with a Smexy edge I think you will like this book!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read C791.

Started Reading