Have Coffee Need Books's Reviews > Earth

Earth by Helen J Perry

Earth is the first in the Elemental Reverse Harem Quartet, which promises to be a titillating new series by Helen J. Perry.

Malka Selby doesn't know she's a witch. The joke is more or less on her because all the men she encounters seems to know who and what she is. And the kinky menagé contest she's having with her best friend to see who can have the most, the best, is getting lots of fodder as these men seem to make all her dreams come true.

Earth is a fast burn RH with lots of MMF action. I think you can pretty much bet on there being some hot MM alone because Malka loves the idea to death. Oh, wait, that might just be because one of the guys she's into is a vamp—an old vampire who loves to play with elemental witches. He doesn't care much for grudges between races. He can love anyone.

Earth introduces Malka, who is Earth magic. Haydn her guardian and fire witch. Beck a Hot with a capital H waterboy. And Varu. And a couple of Air elementals you meet in a one night stand but aren't introduced to. Air always so flighty.

I enjoyed this, and I hope to get to read Water too!

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary advance copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Earth.

November 11, 2020 – Started Reading