Lindsay's Reviews > The Walking Dead, Vol. 06: This Sorrowful Life

The Walking Dead, Vol. 06 by Robert Kirkman

Jul 08, 2012

bookshelves: graphic-novel
Read on July 08, 2012

There's only so much I can say about this series without giving away major plot points, but I highly recommend this series for all zombie lovers. Awesome!
I've mostly moved beyond my frustration with the dark illustrations. It's still very hard to tell most of the characters apart, but really I can't be bothered to remember all their names. Essentially, I keep thinking, Fodder #1 talks to Zombie Chow #3, then gets interrupted by Romantic Complication #2.
Great plot twists in this volume, and I can definitely see the direction Vol. 7 will be taking. Looking forward to digging in!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Walking Dead, Vol. 06.

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue Smith I am about to embark on this series & it's good to know that it's a good one! Have you watched the TV series? I haven't as of yet .. but am tempted. If you like zombie books check out Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - it's awesome!!

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy you should check out the tv series...i haven't read the books yet, but the tv series is awesome!

Lindsay I'm up to date with the tv show, and it only very loosely follows the graphic novels. I hate thinking that I will have to wait another four seasons before it catches up with this volume though!