Edmiary Ayala's Reviews > Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Jul 08, 2012

This book was so frigging intense I cannot get over this omigosh I think I'll hyperventilate! *takes a deep breath* Okay. So. Echo. My God that poor chick and all her scars. This book was so dramatic! I literally spent the whole weekend cooped up reading this and then Dare You To and Katie couldn't have done a more fantastic job writing these two books. But right now let's focus on this one first. Echo has gone through some really bad shit and the worst part is she can't even remember exactly what happened. She's working on it but it's incredibly hard for her and no one wants to spill the beans. She meets Noah, HOT, bad-boy Noah, and she's attracted to him and she doesn't even know how to properly handle it. The book was so... real. The way they kept getting closer to each other and I loved how they didn't just suddenly want each other and decided to be together. They worked up to it and talked before jumping into things. I liked how Noah was so understanding of her situation and how he wasn't afraid of accepting all her, scars and all. She was there for Noah as well. Even if Noah was hard-headed. Anyway, I LOVED this book a whole lot. I started it on Friday and went to bed at 4:30am reading and I cried buckets and I just oh God my heart squeezed so bad. I sobbed so bad. Then I awoke at 9am to finish reading. And had breakfast then jumped head-first into book 2. So yes, if you have not read this book, this series you are missing out on some fantastic stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pushing the Limits.

July 8, 2012 – Shelved