Alexandra Harris's Reviews > Vampire's Kiss

Vampire's Kiss by Veronica Wolff

Mesmerizing! Truly a work of art! I find myself completely addicted to this series. I can literally see the scenes playing out in my mind. Vampire's Kiss is full of action, adventure and some bad-ass chicks. Often second books shadow the first but that is not the case with this one, the first book in this series was awesome but this one blew it out of the water. For starters the cover is amazing and gives you a chance to visualize the charters(McCloud) which let me tell you, his character will not disappoint!

I love the Scottish aspect, I can basically see these two sexy men brooding over Drew with the seductive Scottish accent! I swear I need to move to Scotland! Personally I am glad that Drew has a new love interest, it just make the story better. Between Ronan, Hugo and this McCloud, the third book is looking like pure heaven for me! Of course I still adore the main character Drew, our spunky, cheeky, sassy force of nature that never allows a dull moment for this story.

Everything is shaping up so perfectly in this series so much so I am practically salivating for the next book. I know that if you read this you will feel the same way, it's a paradisiac addition to the series and impossible to put down once you start, so aloow yourself some time. I hope everyone reads this series, because those of you who don't you are missing out!

I know I said this before but I love McCloud! I swear if I wasn't married I would move to Scotland and find me one! Yummy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire's Kiss.