Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews)'s Reviews > League of Strays

League of Strays by L.B. Schulman

Jul 08, 2012

LEAGUE OF STRAYS was a quite interesting book with a deep mystery ready to be unlocked. I loved the characters and the settings written throughout the book, making this book what it is now. Especially the main protagonist of the book, Charlotte with the rest of her friends and members from the LEAGUE OF STRAYS: Nora, Kade, Richie and Zoe.

THE MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE OF STRAYS:

CHARLOTTE; quiet and different was a character who I loved from the start. Rebelling parents and fighting and crying for her causes, she was a character perfectly made, I say "Charlotte is a fun character I've read about in a long time."

KADE; strange and mysterious is a young man who is like a modern day Dr Jekyll and My Hyde. To me, he had type of innocence yet he also had that craziness in the way he talked and his actions showed but in the beginning he was like every other average guy until we start revealing the missing pieces of his life.

NORA; smart and lost. She is an incredibly smart girl who was bullied by her teacher with the help of the LEAGUE OF STRAYS there were some misdoings and adventure, she's pretty smart with her use of words and language, a typical brain power.

RICHIE; loyal and follower, he's like a second partner in crime or side-kick. He's bestfriends with Kade which makes them a strange pair eventhough he got bullied for a long year, kicked in the butt and got suspended for bringing drugs to school, I think he was someone who needed someone else to follow after; someone like Kade...

ZOE; kick-ass and hard-hearted. I liked this character with her fiery actions and her liveliness to all the characters included. She added that something that pulled everyone together and through the years of being bullied, she still stood tall and fought her way through, someone you could trust and someone you could fight side by side with.

Final Summary: Mysterious, on-the-go and heart-thumping, League of Strays was entirely compulsive and brave. It was simply brilliant as I read the start till the end!

Thanks to NetGalley!

You can also find this on my blog!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read League of Strays.