Jason's Reviews > Countervail

Countervail by Nathan M. Farrugia

bookshelves: read-in-2020

Oh My! I have made it to the end of this series, no heart-attacks and I still got most of my hair too. This series is truly incredible, I don't think there is anything out there that compares to this, the last 2 books in this series total 400 pages and it is one mission, full-on for the 400 pages, the characters (and the reader) don't get a break, how they kept going to the end is insane. It isn't bad writing that's keeping them going, it is the pure strength of the characters, in the last pages they really are on their last legs and throwing everything they have into the last scenes.

This is a unique series, you are never going to have a series like this, I don't think my heart could take the strain....and at the same time I can't believe this is over, the sadistic part of me wants more...just one more little battle please. :-)

Massive thanks to Farrugia for creating this and for not giving up and giving this book a fantastic ending.

100% recommend this to everybody, if you aint much of a reader then this could also be perfect for you, the series is done like episodes which makes them nice quick reads. I'm so gonna miss the team.

Blog review: https://felcherman.wordpress.com/2017...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Countervail.

October 28, 2020 – Started Reading