Susan65's Reviews > Going Under

Going Under by Lisa Worrall

Jul 07, 2012

Recommended for: nikyta, justjen

This ending, oh my, do I foresee a sequel?

This is a relatively short but interesting paranormal activity-like story. At times there seemed to be too much going on in such a short book but I enjoyed it.

For something different and something quick, although highly unbelievable, it was good for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Under.

July 7, 2012 – Shelved
August 10, 2012 – Started Reading
August 10, 2012 –
August 10, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara The content advisory in the blurb scares me!

Susan65 Yea, me too.

message 3: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara You know how she tortured us at the end of Laurel Heights. I'm not sure if it's the extreme violence or HFN that scares me more. Ha!

Susan65 OMG your right...

Tina I can handle the violence but I need a HEA!

message 6: by Jay (new) - added it

Jay I am defnately gonna have to read this one. Hope there is a HEA though. Photobucket

Tina If there is only a HFN, maybe we can hope for a sequel?

Susan65 I'm not sure about that, lol, her laurel heights book left me she shaking my head.

Tina Yeah, I just imagine the HEA if I don't get one from the author!

message 10: by Lara (new) - added it

Lara I wish I had that much imagination!

message 11: by Kazza (new) - added it

Kazza I don't mind a HFN, and the other parts make me as interested as all get out.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* You reccing me books again, Cougar?! What's so great about this one? LOL

Susan65 violence

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. That's the only reason you're reccing it to me?!

Kelly H. (Maybedog) I doubt there will be a sequel. She lives these cliffhanger endings. Laurel Heights drove me crazy.

message 16: by Kazza (new) - added it

Kazza Kelly Maybedog wrote: "I doubt there will be a sequel. She lives these cliffhanger endings. Laurel Heights drove me crazy."

Yep, no sequel to that one or Continental Divide I don't believe, pffft

message 17: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina Kelly Maybedog wrote: "I doubt there will be a sequel. She lives these cliffhanger endings. Laurel Heights drove me crazy."

Ditto! I am a selfish addict and require more. Oh, I also want an Oompah Loompah.