TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues

Read for FUN!
Overall Rating 4.50
Story Rating 4.25
Character Rating 4?75

First thought when finished: (Let me steal a line from the book) "Zombie Super Powers, activate, you fucking bitches" :)

Quick Review: Diana Rowland hit it out of the park again with Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues! I love how far Angel has come since book 1. She is one smart, tough cookie who is just beginning to understand just how many people she truly has in her corner! How her friends rally around her during the story was probably my favorite part! Plus, her fighting to better herself and her dad was so enduring. I loved how she acknowledged that he had a tougher road to clean than she had. I was disappointed with Marcus in this addition but can I just say that his uncle is a really interesting character who I hope shows up in the rest of the series. I know that he isn't that likable but I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve. In other words, I need the 3rd book now and I don't even think it is on the horizon yet. Though I heard a rumor that she got a 3 more books deal--I hope that is true!

Final Thoughts: If you loved the first one then this one will be a hit for you too! I mean how can it not with lines like this: "Yeah, well I ate his brain." I leaned back and laced my fingers behind my head. "Motherfucker shot me. I couldn't let that shit slide."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues.

July 6, 2012 – Started Reading