Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Don't Tell A Soul

Don't Tell A Soul by D.K. Hood

liked it
bookshelves: 2020, audible, psychopath, series, suspense

My curiosity has been piqued.

So where do you go when you had plastic surgery and Witness protection has to place you somewhere in the States? Well, you move to Black Rock Falls, Montana of course.

David Kane is the new Deputy Sheriff at Black Rock Falls. The first night he gets there, he's witness to a car accident. A truck has tried to run over a car. To his surprise, he discovers that the victim's car is none other than his new boss, Sheriff Alton.

Sheriff Alton is not what he was expecting. She seems too young for her job however she's very confident and knowledgeable. He also believes she's hiding something or hiding from someone.

His job is also not what he was expecting. He was expecting to relax in a new town without major drama but he soon discovers that the town is full of surprises. Two people have gone missing without a trace and then a body is found at the garbage dump. It's up to him and Sheriff Alton to discover the truth behind these disappearances.

I really like the beginning of this series. I thought both characters were very likable and interesting. Both were hiding in plain sight and you know that at some point their past is going to come looking for them.

I'm intrigued, so I will continue reading the next installment.

Cliffhanger: No

3.5/5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Tell A Soul.

October 28, 2020 – Shelved
November 13, 2020 – Shelved as: audible
November 13, 2020 – Shelved as: psychopath
November 13, 2020 – Shelved as: series
November 13, 2020 – Shelved as: suspense

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Happy Reading

message 2: by Britta (new) - added it

Britta Hope you enjoy the book, Sheyla. I haven't started this series yet, but it sounds so good.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael David Great review, Sheyla!

message 4: by Maria Olga (new)

Maria Olga Lectoraapasionada 👍💯

Sheyla ✎ Thank you, Paulette.

Sheyla ✎ Britta wrote: "Hope you enjoy the book, Sheyla. I haven't started this series yet, but it sounds so good."

Thank you, Britta.

Sheyla ✎ Michael wrote: "Great review, Sheyla!"
Thank you, Michael.

Sheyla ✎ Maria Olga wrote: "👍💯"

Thanks!

message 9: by Debra (new)

Debra Great review, Sheyla! Sounds like a nice start to a promising series

Sheyla ✎ Debra wrote: "Great review, Sheyla! Sounds like a nice start to a promising series"

Thank you. It was a nice start.

Dorie  - Cats&Books :) You seem to have hit a lot of mediocre books, hope your next one is a 5* :)

Sheyla ✎ Dorie - Cats&Books :) wrote: "You seem to have hit a lot of mediocre books, hope your next one is a 5* :)"

I know, I need a good one soon :(

message 13: by Jess☺️ (new)

Jess☺️ Brilliant review Sheyla 👍

Sheyla ✎ Jess☺️ wrote: "Brilliant review Sheyla 👍"
Thank you, Jess.