Toni's Reviews > Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman

Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline

Recommended for: Women

Yes, I finally finished this book and absolutely hated finishing it. I just loved Lisa Scottoline’s sense of humor. I picked this book up due to the title. I had to control myself and not laugh too load when I was in the bookstore and saw it on the shelf. That would not be the only laugh that this book would give me. The chapters are short and sweet. This book was great to take along while waiting at the doctors office or if I just needed a good laugh. Yes, it took me months and months to read but after breezing through half the book. I started worrying about finishing the book and I did not like that thought. So I designated this book to only taking to doctors appointments. The only reason I finally finished it was I wanted my mom to read it. When I first showed her the book, I told her that I bought it long before knowing her second marriage was ending and that it was just a coincidence. I would recommend all women read this book but it will only be funny if you have been married for several years or you have been divorced at least once. This was a great book. Light hearted and what a sense of humor Lisa has. I am looking forward to reading her novels that are on the more serious side of things.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog.

July 5, 2012 – Shelved
page 122
October 21, 2012 –
October 21, 2012 –
page 166
54.61% "This book is a great book if you only have 10-15 extra minutes to read. The chapters are short and deal with a different p"
November 3, 2012 –
page 176
November 3, 2012 –
October 2, 2013 –
page 200
65.79% "I've only been reading this one when I go to doctor appointments and have to wait. Love the authors sense of humor, my kinda gal :)"
May 1, 2014 – Finished Reading