Holly's Reviews > Virgin River

Virgin River by Robyn Carr

This is such a great story. I loved every bit of it, especially the setting. I love the Redwood trees, the rivers, and just the natural beauty of Humboldt and Mendocino Counties have. Robyn described the scenery so perfectly at times I thought I was driving through the Redwoods myself. So, enough about the scenery since I'm a bit biased. The storyline was great. I liked the main character and how at a time in her life she needed a change. So instead of changing city life for another city life, she takes a small job in a podunk town in the middle of nowhere. She's serious about leaving her old life behind and starting fresh, and she chooses just the right spot too! Of course there are many things to get use to. Small towns don't have everything, and sometimes you need to drive to get it. However, she manages and starts to make a life for herself there. There are a few twists and turns I was expecting at all! Now I'm hooked and can't wait to read the next story in this series. Happy reading my friends.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Virgin River.

October 25, 2020 – Started Reading