birdie's Reviews > Fable

Fable by Adrienne Young

bookshelves: want-to-reread, i-ugly-cried, fantasy
Read 2 times. Last read March 5, 2021 to March 9, 2021.

all these books about adventures and still i'm sitting here reading during class...such a shame. i'd be one hell of a good protagonist, let's face it. but okay, luckily we have authors like Adrienne Young who make you feel as if you're part of an adventure.

*4.5

there's something about this story that just gets to me. the setting, the crew, the writing...i don't know, i'm starting to think this will become a comfort read of mine. it was only my second time reading it but i feel like this is a story i'll never get tired of.

i am in AWE of Adrienne Young's talent to make me literally feel everything, as if i'm right there. seriously, when she describes the wind blowing through Fable's hair or something i'm just there.

and the rules Fable (and actually about everyone) follows. please, i'm too soft for this. that one scene between West and Fable though...can i just ZTSERDTYG for a second? i was sobbing in class okay?

but also just the characters make me go soft, even though they're badasses. i'm excited to read more about them in Namesake BECAUSE I GOT AN ARC RDCFGHBJ. bye...

blog | bookstagram | more

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fable.

October 21, 2020 – Started Reading