Tari's Reviews > Bait and Witch

Bait and Witch by Angela M. Sanders

bookshelves: pb-arc-from-publisher, netgalley

This book was so good that there were some spots where I couldn't even put it down! I really liked the key players a lot and feel like Josie, Roz and Darla will become good friends. Rodney was such an awesome cat, and Josie's powers that she discovered were pretty cool too. I loved what she could do using Rodney's body to get the job done--it came in really handy saving someone's life eventually.

At one point there was a random clue that made me start suspecting whodunit, and I was right, but I had no idea about all the reasons involved. The parts toward the end were suspenseful and the showdown was pretty nail biting since it somewhat followed a vision that Josie's mom had told her she'd had of her, but with her good cat friend and assorted human friends, Josie made it through and caught the real killer. I really loved the ending, and now I'm going to have trouble waiting patiently for the next book.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, and my opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bait and Witch.

October 20, 2020 – Shelved