Bookbesties's Reviews > The Brightest Night

The Brightest Night by Jennifer L. Armentrout

bookshelves: arcs

I feel like I’m Luc’s biggest fan, I have re-read the last book in this series(The Burning Shadow) a million times because I love him so much. The Brightest Night picks up exactly where TBS left off, with Luc and Evie and their bunch finally at a safe location after running from the big bad. People, Luxen, Hybris and human alike are kinda weary of Evie and are keeping her at an arm’s distance. All expect Luc, never Luc. This book, to my delight, it JAM-PACKED with a lot of Luc and Evie goodness!! There were so many good moments between them, sweet and funny and also a little steamy. Evie has to basically control what’s controlling her all the while exploring her budding romance with Luc as well as uncovering her memories. With all our favorites from the Lux world sprinkled in, this book will answer a lot of Evie’s questions as well as the readers. Like how much her life intertwined with Luc’s even before she meet him (for the second time) and how far Luc is willing to go to protect her, even from herself. But, in true JLA fashion, it will also leave you with a lot of questions, like what happed to the(Spoiler) and a jaw dropping ending that no one saw coming.

I laughed and blushed and laughed so more, then I cried..so hard. With a year until the last one come out, I will defiantly be re-reading this one as much as the last!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Brightest Night.

October 12, 2020 – Started Reading