Joyffree's Reviews > The Witch of the Prophecy

The Witch of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne

bookshelves: arc-tbr, connection, dnf, ncc, series

I'm not sure who I'm more upset with right now!

This is the first in the series
We get to meet most of the players and get a central idea of who is where on this chessboard

The series centers around our three main characters and how they connect via a possible prophecy- I say possible because the greedy have twisted it to accomplish their desires and the innocent are fighting to create their own destinies

Divina is the witch of prophecy
Rori the vampire
And sweet Aric the werewolf

The author has crafted a wonderful universe for this story. A solid storyline that supports the multiple events that will have you holding your breath (sometimes with horror other times with hope).
The myriad of possibilities that each new road traveled brings each chocked full of suspense, mystery, some pretty serious WTH moments, and romance. All portrayed by vivid characters that you are going to love or loathe.

I don't want to give spoilers -
I believe the excitement and suspense is different for every reader and the littlest of things can ruin it.
That being said I will share some thoughts

I already loathe a certain group of women
A selfish witch and a nasty smelling vamp

I'm giving Rori a pass at the moment because I believe he figured out what a horse's backside he was and intends to correct the error of his ways

Divina is confused, scared, and feeling a bit manipulated which is leading her to make some not so healthy choices

My favorite character Aric just wants his other half

I read a comp copy
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Witch of the Prophecy.

October 14, 2020 – Started Reading