Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Circle of Silence

Circle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman

Jul 01, 2012

Read from July 01 to 02, 2012

Told from a new perspective this book is great! I love the feeling of the same settinjg but different characters, different plotline.

Much like the first book, Val finds her herself in breaking story. A story of harmless pranks that turn harmful in a matter of mintues. I loved that Val is a true journalist. She ask questions, snoops around, sets up secret meetings. She does everything and anything she can do in order to obtain the informations that she needs.

During that story, Val is facing some uincertainy in her own life. With a home life that is crazy, Val looses herself in her love life/home life. Val is a typical teenager when it comes to situations. She allows one situtaion to consume her that she forgets everything else that is going on around her. Hence, her missing some BIG clues right under her nose.

The twist in the plot are awesome. Seriously, when all is revealed I couldn't help but yell,"I knew it!" I was so excited during this part, that I raced through then rest of the book. I adore how the author made sense of all the clues in the end coming together beautifully.

The love interest is great. This particular love interest is different being that this couple already had history. I like that their love in restored through friendship and a re-building of trust.

Circle of Silence is a great book. With a plot line that sustains the audience, it captures the reader with lots of emotions. Circle of Silence is thrilling yet scary. The striking resemblence that this can happen in real life makes the story bolder then ever!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Circle of Silence.