Booknut's Reviews > Iron's Prophecy

Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa

Jul 01, 2012

bookshelves: fae, books-i-love-dearly, favorites
Read from October 07 to 08, 2012

SO MUCH ASH AND MEGHAN CUTENESS!!!! This book is too brilliant to put into words - all those sobbing episodes you all had at the end of Iron Knight when you realised that yes, Ash was back, but no, you wouldn't get to read more about him and his smexy self...they were all worth it!! Because Julie has come back with a story that is full of adventure, humour, Puck-ness (:D), foreboding and of course LOVE.

If you weren't Team Ash before, prepared to be now. Personally, I'm fence-sitting...I love Puck and his wicked one-liners far too much to abandon ship!! As for Grim...he's still just as cryptic and just as spineless. Some things never change :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Iron's Prophecy.

Quotes Booknut Liked

Julie Kagawa
“Sorry to wake you, but we have to be somewhere soon, remember?"
Ash grunted and, to my surprise, shifted to his back and put the pillow over his head. "I don't suppose I could convince you to go without me," he groaned, his voice muffled beneath the fabric. "Tell Mab I've been eaten by a manticore or something?”

Julie Kagawa
“How many Elysiums have you been to?"
"Three," I said immediately. "At least...this will be my third one."
"And how many Elysiums do you think I've been to?"
"Um. More than three?"
"I do appreciate your gift for the understatement.”

Julie Kagawa
“You're staring at me again," Ash murmured without turning his head, though one corner of his lips quirked up. His silver eyes danced mischievously. "Is it the uniform? Perhaps I should remove it it it's distracting."
"Behave, Ash." I wrinkled my nose at him, smiling.”
Julie Kagawa, Iron's Prophecy

message 1: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. Is the Iron Fey series worth reading?

Booknut E.E.S. wrote: "Is the Iron Fey series worth reading?"

100% YES!!

Anna Wood-gaines E.E.S. wrote: "Is the Iron Fey series worth reading?"

OMG YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by E.E.S. (new)

E.E.S. Have added Iron Fey book 1 to the to-reads :)

Anna Wood-gaines E.E.S. wrote: "Have added Iron Fey book 1 to the to-reads :)"

YAY! :)

◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj I still love Ash. I used to be all about Puck before, but after reading The Iron Knight....*sigh* Sorry Puck, but I have to go with Ash.

OMFG I can't wait until The Lost Prince is released. AAAAHHHH!!!

Booknut ◕ ◡ ◕ Arooj wrote: "I still love Ash. I used to be all about Puck before, but after reading The Iron Knight....*sigh* Sorry Puck, but I have to go with Ash.

OMFG I can't wait until The Lost Prince is released. AAAAHH..."

◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj Totally agree. Puck is definitely a "one of a kind" character!

Anna Wood-gaines Booknut wrote: "◕ ◡ ◕ Arooj wrote: "Oh, I know the feeling!! Ash is just such a dreamboat, and everytime he says something sweet to Meghan...*sighs* I just can't help but go with Ash, but Puck is still one of the cutest, smart-alec characters I know! :D

Couldn't agree more!! :) Ash is the dream but Puck is sooo amazing too!!!