Have Coffee Need Books's Reviews > Court of Command

Court of Command by Milana Jacks

Court of Command wasn't what I had expected. After the Omegaverse aliens, a post-apocalyptic angelic world? Nope. Did it work for me? A little. I wasn't all in, I wanted to be, but I wasn't.

Julia is an anomaly and not in a good way. She remembers everything of before. Those marked by Lucifer have these memories--technically dispatching Julia to hell is the go-to, but her soul has touched another's, and he's not ready to let her go yet. Archangel Michael doesn't want Lucifer to win his mate.

Michael is too harsh, and it seems like when Milana Jacks goes to pull back, it's too late in the story. Because of this, it feels like the book's resolution isn't complete at the end. Julia is likable, and she has offered a great deal to the book, but what the plot is missing is why she finds Michael so appealing. So I couldn't understand beyond him being easy on the eyes.

Despite all the criticism, I recommend this book to people who enjoy Angels/Demons, Paranormal Romance. I feel that fans will enjoy this very much.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary advance copy of this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Court of Command.

October 8, 2020 – Started Reading