Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Overdue

Overdue by Miranda Elaine

Note: This Review contains NO spoilers

First off, I must say the title Overdue is very fitting for this sweet romance. I loved this read from beginning to end. This was a sweet and emotional love story that got me in tears... Not sad tears, but heart-wrenching and happy tears. Loved the characters, loved the small town setting!

Miranda Elaine has written a beautiful and touching story that hits right at the heart. I was totally hooked from the beginning with these two characters, Leni and Griffin. Miranda gave a complete " history" of these two characters giving readers a "whole" picture of their friendship that eventually became more. However, what is a love story without some obstacles that comes between them. Right?!?!? Now, we can't forget all of the other supporting characters that made this a well-rounded story.

Like I said in the beginning, the title alone is so fitting for these two characters. But, I would have to say as well that the title can be applied to much of the situations these characters had to deal with. That's why I loved this read! So, glad that I got another opportunity to read a swoon-worthy love story by this author.

All in all, Overdue is a small-town love story that has the right amount of elements that made it a heartfelt and emotional read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overdue.

October 6, 2020 – Started Reading