Craig Jr.'s Reviews > The Scales of Justice

The Scales of Justice by Alex   Rath

7620081

bookshelves: sci-fi

Okay, so I've been on a Salvage Universe binge. This was the first book not by the main author that I've read. And I was wondering how it'd fit in and how good it would do. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. This was a great read! It's about this snake species. That's right, you heard me...SNAKES! No legs, just all tail baby! So, they're good guys. Well, they're like any species, filled with the good and the bad. And their planet is beginning to be unhospitable. They need help. Who can they turn to? Humans? Well, most humans are afraid of snakes...especially massive ones that stand on tails taller than humans. YIKES!

This is a great novel about working together, building relationships, and the bond that everyone in the universe shares. Freedom and survival. And lessons to be learned. You can be vulnerable. You can ask for help. You don't have to hold it all in. All great, valuable lessons. A few of us could really take some notes from some giant snakes!

KC Johnston nails the narration out of the park! The audio book was done well. KC Johnston narrated everything in this series I believe, and he does a fantastic job with it. I definitely recommend the audio book!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Scales of Justice.

October 9, 2020 – Started Reading