Ruth Noemi Rojas's Reviews > Conflict Free Living: How to Build Healthy Relationships for Life

Conflict Free Living by Joyce Meyer

Jun 30, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read from June 30 to August 07, 2012

First of all, I want to thank God for allowing me to finish this book. I will admit that there is one part of the book where it talks about accepting your children just the way they are, which has nothing to do with me since I don't have children, so I didn't read that chapter. This book is by Joyce Meyer, who is someone who my mother and I watch on TV a lot. This was my first reading one of her books. It was a fantastic read! It reminded me a lot of God's Graduate, a book that I read a while ago, that was also fantastic! There is a passage that I loved out of this book and it goes something along the lines of: "Suffering, in itself, does not glorify God. But if we are suffering in order to do His will, and if we maintain a proper attitude, our suffering will bring him glory. Right choices will bring glory into our lives." I thought that was a really good quote. I learned a lot of new things while reading this book, but the most important one of all, and the main point (in my opinion) of the book is choose life! Choose peace!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conflict Free Living.

08/06/2012 page 157
09/18/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Fantastic! Glad you finished the book. I am not a very religious person lately but do enjoy watching Joyce whenever I am awake at 5am.

Ruth Noemi Rojas She's someone I like to watch whenever I can! You should try Conflict Free Living sometime. It doesn't really matter if you're not a really religious person, you can still read it. I think you would love it, especially the chapter about accepting your children the way they are! I know your children are young, but I still think it would help.;)

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather I tried once to find it. I will try again and if I cannot find it, might ask the local library to order it.

message 4: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Rogers Walmart has it.